Jacksonville, it’s time to rev up your engines (not motorcycles but social media)! Author and managing partner of mRELEVANCE, Carol Morgan, provides the steps you need to reach your social media goals in her newly released book, “Social Media 3.0.” If you are ready to Rev up your social media program, this is the one book you need to read.
Carol’s tips will help you:
• Create effective mobile websites
• Use the latest Facebook features
• Avoid Panda and Penguin traps
• Engage your markets using Google+, Instgram, Tumblr, Pinterest, Foursquare, Houzz, Linkedin, and other sites
• Get started with podcasting
• Run fun contest affordably
Along with these tips, “Social Media 3.0” will help you sharpen your long-term strategy, make connections with your customers and get the most from the newest form of cost-effective marketing.